Music Banter - View Single Post - Off-topic music bashing here!
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2004, 03:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

^ does that count as pointless bashing? the guidelines clearly say that participants can insult eachother all they want, so technically that was a pointless post, so maybe alejo can lock it now. that's all i wanted to say, i'm going to go off in a corner and try to mend my broken heart after being told to shut up, how ever will I get over this, what is left in the world to live for, now that an annonymous person out in cyber space does not agree with my opinion of their thread? how will I get through the pain of reading that post, that consumes my every thought? whereever will I find the strength to carry on?

well I think that effectivley uses up my sarcasm quota for the day. damnit, what if I see another rediculous post, how am I gonna resist more sarcastic comments...I must come up with a solution to this dilema....
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER