Music Banter - View Single Post - Wanna Stop Smoking? Here's How.
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 11:14 AM   #28 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Just because you fail at something doesn't mean you don't want to be better or stop doing it. You may want to keep on using but when your desire to get better becomes greater than your desire to use drugs, I'd consider that wanting to quit.

Do you feel the desire to nitpick everything? I thought it was pretty clear I was talking about myself, obviously child raising is essential for survival and not a waste of time for everyone.

Simple. I believe it's your body and you have the right to do with it whatever you want, and you have the right to allow anyone else do anything to it that you consent to. I don't see why I can't believe that and not call out the bad people. I know two high functioning heroin addicts that go to work ****ed up everyday get a paycheck and spend it on dope. They don't rob or hurt people. If you can't use drugs responsibly than you should be held accountable. I condone alcohol consumption but I think drunk drivers deserve to be punished. I really don't see a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump

Last edited by DwnWthVwls; 01-23-2015 at 11:43 AM.
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote