Music Banter - View Single Post - Wanna Stop Smoking? Here's How.
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 11:48 AM   #31 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Just because you fail at something doesn't mean you don't want to be better, or stop doing it..
Thanks for taking what I've been saying this whole time (that just because you can't break the habit doesn't mean you aren't trying) and sending it back at me like it's some original chestnut of wisdom. And it's funny that you're saying this, because according to your earlier advice...

Quote:
How to stop smoking:

Step One: Actually want to stop, and don't just say you do.
Step Two: Do it.
... if you fail at something, it's exactly because you didn't want to do it in the first place. You've made an association of success and sincerity.

Quote:
Do you feel the desire to nitpick everything? I thought it was pretty clear I was talking about myself, obviously child raising is essential for survival and not a waste of time for everyone.
Surprisingly enough, when people say things that I object to, I question them.

Quote:
If you can't use drugs responsibly than you should be held accountable.
How can someone know if they can use drugs responsibly until they've tried them? And by then, it's often too late. You're advocating opening the door, and then complaining about the draft that it lets in. If you believe that people should be able to take hard drugs, then you have to accept the fact that not everyone will be able to handle them.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote