Music Banter - View Single Post - Highest you've ever gotten?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 01:23 PM   #46 (permalink)
Mondo Bungle
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene

Highest by way of THC was not that long ago. I was at a friend's house continuously smoking, then her old lady roommate gave her the biggest blob of hash I'd ever seen in person, and we started smoking that continuously as well.

For hallucinogens it'd be 3/8 of mushrooms, which were done with lemon juice, or shroomahuasca with a half eighth. of the times I've done DMT, I haven't "broke through".

For downers and sedatives and stuff like that, it was a 3-day weekend of consistently doing smack and methadone.

I don't know about alcohol (which is really a downer itself), I'd always take it overboard and black out pretty often. I stopped drinking pretty much altogether, really didn't like it too much in the first place.

For stimulants (I have a fairly limited experience with them), it'd be either the first time I did mdma or this time I took 200 mg of lisdexamfetamine (vyvanse). That felt really great, but I actually took some mushrooms later that night, and the high doses of speed really made the trip lackluster.

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote