Music Banter - View Single Post - Thinking
Thread: Thinking
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 11:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

Quote:
Imagine a life where your thoughts had absolutely no effect on your actions whatsoever. Is there anything you would do/would have done differently if you didn't have to think it through first?
This is pretty much how I live already. I never really think about what I'm doing I just do and hope for the best. I work just hard enough to maintain my ability to work and party hard enough to not let it affect work. Once in a while I slip but ffs, I'm just young and holding on to that.

Quote:
Do you ever wonder where you'd be in life if you never had to think about whether or not the action you were going to take would either positively or negatively impact your life?
I regularly make decisions that negatively impact my life and don't face too many consequences. I'd probably be making a lot more money if I stopped ****ing around and really, really applied myself towards something. But in the meantime getting ****ed up has too much appeal.

Quote:
And also, have you not done something because you knew it would have a negative impact on your life?
lmao... FIDLAR
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote