Music Banter - View Single Post - Reasons you believe God/don't believe God?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 11:17 PM   #95 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
no, i mean i'm not from the south. i mean i spent most of my life in south florida, but that place is so full of immigrants and new yorkers that it hardly even qualifies as the south. now i live in the stereotypical south and i'm more or less surrounded by crazy religious people.
I remember some elderly person talking about Florida. He started off saying he didn't like it cause him and his wife couldn't keep friends longer than a few months. He said that Florida was "very transient" and that "there's no one there between the ages of 23 and 63 [years old]." He explained that people go there for college and leave when they graduate, and that people go there to retire, some move back or pass on. Keep in mind I am not saying this applies to Florida as a whole, but just how this one person explained his experience when he living there.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote