Music Banter - View Single Post - 1001 Metal Albums you should hear before you die
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 09:44 AM   #94 (permalink)
EPOCH6
V8s & 12 Bars

51. Artillery - By Inheritance [1990]

A legendary Godhead of the technical thrash world, By Inheritance is a demonstration of precision, speed, immense talent, and masterful songwriting. Each member of Artillery is excellent at what they do and By Inheritance is the best example of them at the peak of their craft, a well calculated balance of speed, dexterity, aggression, and infectious harmony. Artillery bring forward a distinctly European style, especially with their leads and vocal melodies, and it's a fantastic breath of fresh air when you're feeling swamped in visceral American Bay Area pit anthems. Everyone is on point, the production is tight and clear, and every track is memorable. This album has stayed with me for many years now and has aged so well, one of my all time favorites, and absolutely essential listening for any fans of thrash.
There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote