Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 11:37 PM   #259 (permalink)
Key

I saw a song in Wpnfire's journal, and it made me think of the album it comes from and I thought it'd fit perfectly for reasons I will explain.

"What? A Heavy Metal album is good for your morning routine?" Well, yes. But that's not why i'm posting this album in this section. A Matter of Life and Death is definitely not one of the heaviest Iron Maiden albums you'll come across, but man are all the songs relaxing to listen to. They are pretty mellow throughout and pretty technical, but give them time and they do build up. That's true for pretty much every song on the album. It's great for the morning more because it gives you something nice and mellow to listen to but still allowing yourself to wake up to some awesome heavy metal. I could go on and on about how great this album really is, but I want to keep it short because the music does all the talking by itself. Truly a fantastic album though, severely underrated in my opinion.

Fantastic track and my favorite on the album.

The bass intro is absolutely killer.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote