Music Banter - View Single Post - The French Massacre - Do We Stand Up For Free Speech?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 04:06 PM   #574 (permalink)
RL Clown
Music Addict

I admit that terrorism is not a topic that I feel comfortable discussing. But this is an important topic and it must be talked about... The main goal of terrorism is to strike fear into the hearts of innocent people. Look at the logic... If we are constantly worried about terrorism, we cannot be productive human beings. How are we going to put food on the table? How are we going to perform well in school? How are we going to care for our children/brothers/sisters/family members if we are constantly worried about terrorism? We have nothing to fear but fear itself. I choose not to be afraid. I will lift my head up high; I will walk with pride. I live in Canada and Canada has one of the best security forces in the world. I'm fortunate enough to live in a first-world country. The police services are great and the hospitals are excellent. I don't take terrorism lightly, but at the same time, I'm not afraid. I will continue to be productive and I will continue to do good things in this world. Believe me. The good people are stronger than the bad people. I will continue to enjoy life and democracy. FREEDOM RULES!
RL Clown is offline   Reply With Quote