Music Banter - View Single Post - Ridiculously stupid things you've done to yourself?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 04:08 PM   #27 (permalink)
Carpe Mortem
Crusher of tiny Nords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcast View Post
When I was younger I liked to do fun stuff like jump down steep hills and land on my head and slam my face into objects. One day when I was around 10 I got the bright idea to slam my head into a window as hard as humanly possible and it shattered everywhere into my skin and ****ed my **** up. I couldn't stop laughing and thought it was hilarious as I rolled around on the floor with broken glass stuck in my face, bleeding profusely. My parents didn't agree with my actions.

Yeah, I was a really smart kid. I managed to break a bone or two and dislocate shoulders and ankles and such. I kind of miss jumping off cliffs and knocking my teeth out.
Haha I did **** like that. Jumped off walls onto boogie boards that were in the sand because then I could land surf. All kinds of bruised.

Most retarded thing I did to myself though was try to start a cult in high school. We met at the mall, I slashed open my thumb and made four other people drink my blood in the middle of the food court. Got kicked out obviously, also passed out for a short while and had to be carried. I still have the scar and tell people its from a can opener.

Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote