Music Banter - View Single Post - Ridiculously stupid things you've done to yourself?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 05:32 PM   #28 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

when i lived in rhode island i was arrested for possession and petty theft. the cop was like have you ever been arrested before? and i was like no. and he was like so you've never been arrested before and now you're going to be arrested for this ****. does that make sense to you? and i was like "is there a better way to get arrested?" and gave him a douchey grin. seemed clever at the time. i was fairly high. i think he might have let me off if i just let him play the mentor role and acted like i had remorse. who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcast View Post
When I was younger I liked to do fun stuff like jump down steep hills and land on my head and slam my face into objects. One day when I was around 10 I got the bright idea to slam my head into a window as hard as humanly possible and it shattered everywhere into my skin and ****ed my **** up. I couldn't stop laughing and thought it was hilarious as I rolled around on the floor with broken glass stuck in my face, bleeding profusely. My parents didn't agree with my actions.

Yeah, I was a really smart kid. I managed to break a bone or two and dislocate shoulders and ankles and such. I kind of miss jumping off cliffs and knocking my teeth out.
when we went camping one time as a kid i had it in my mind that since lava was just really hot melted rock, that i could throw some rocks in the campfire and come back the next morning and they'd be lava. the next morning when i went searching for my lava i stepped on some grey coals that were still hot and burned my foot pretty severely. the skin fell off an all.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote