Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Band Or Artist In The Past 5 Years
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 02:13 PM   #21 (permalink)
deadkennedysmeetstheclash
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZepStu
average lyrics? take time out to actually listen to them before running your mouth off. the simplicity of their music is their strength.
give me one other band of the past 40 years who are like the white stripes? american hi-fi, HHH, seether? your joking yeah? talk about generic. and coldplay or babyshambles? best band of the last 5 years? fuck off.
Obviously, I don't PERSONALLy belive that Coldplay or Babyshambles or kasier cheifs ar ethe best band of the past 5 years, but COMMERCAILLY they are. You can't argue with album sales and figures. Band in teh last 40 eyar slike the white stripes???? The reason there is no other like them is because they're ****. Ni the simplicity is the fact that they're no talented losers. Name me one good lyrical song by teh white stripes, I dare you.. Okay, name a band like Hot Hot heat. Okay so Seether, and american hi-fi are generic but they're talanted. More talnted than the White Stripes at any rate. And thinkign muse are head and shoulders above everyone is why you are an idiot my friend. Muse are good but they'r enot THAT good.
deadkennedysmeetstheclash is offline   Reply With Quote