Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey there.
Thread: Hey there.
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 01:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
AmericanAvenger
Groupie

Default Hey there.

I've been struggling to find an active music forum for awhile, and I'm really glad that I've come across this one.
I'm located about an hour and a half to two hours south of Chicago, and I'm a sophomore in highschool (a bit young for this forum, I'm slowly realizing).
I'm pretty crappy with introductions, so I'll just list the genres and artists/bands I'm interested in.

Genres
Metal, hardrock, alternative, classic rock, "underground" rap (ex: Hopsin), dubstep/deathstep. It all depends on my mood.

Bands/Artists
I'm really fond of MJK's voice (Maynard James Keenan), therefore anything with him in it has me sold. Tool and A Perfect Circle are brilliant bands. Also a huge fan of The Deftones, Bermuda Triangle, Rob Zombie, Chevelle, In This Moment, Dayshell, Mantis (dubstep/deathstep artist), Eve to Adam, Gemini Syndrome, Nonpoint, Sevendust, Limp Bizkit, Hopsin, Logic, Royal Blood, Atilla, Filter, Audioslave, Alice in Chains, and a bunch more. I'm not really a fan of country, but I love me some southern rock.

This was really long, so my apologies. But that's only a small glimpse of what I'm interested in. Say hello, I don't bite too hard.

Last edited by AmericanAvenger; 02-01-2015 at 01:55 PM.
AmericanAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote