Music Banter - View Single Post - So who's watching the Superbowl?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 08:49 PM   #41 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
They lost? Damn. I may not give a **** about football, but I do like hearing about any team from Boston losing. A.) My best friend roots for Boston and I hate him, and B.) I still can't forgive that Massachusetts for continuing to elect a scumbag like Ted Kennedy on a regular basis. I realize you're a mindlessly liberal state, and that you have your collective faces buried in the genitals of the Kennedy family, but dear god, he's such a terrible human being.
i like watching boston/new england suffer mostly due to a) tribal loyalty drummed into me from a young age by my family to support ny and hate boston and b) i used to live in rhode island for a bit and i know how obsessed they are with the red sox and the pats. it's just fun to watch them rage

i dunno ted kennedy but jfk will always be my favorite president because his wife was the sexiest of the 1st ladies and his on-the-side broad was marilyn monroe. meanwhile clinton was getting blown by that mediocre chubby intern. ffs... you run the free world, man. step your infidelity game up.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote