Music Banter - View Single Post - meditation
Thread: meditation
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 10:51 AM   #17 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
With weed? That just makes me think even more, f that noise.
one time when i was pretty high i tried to "meditate." it wasn't meditation as described by any traditional practice, more what i assumed was meditation while i was stoned without doing any real research on it.

basically i just felt like there was energy in my brain and i tried to push it all to the front of my brain. it felt like i was pushing liquid or something towards the front of my head by just concentrating really hard. i dunno what i did but honestly it did something.

it felt like a religious experience or something, everything turned really bright and beautiful for a moment and i thought i had made some sort of breakthrough. honestly the closest i've ever come to that feeling was by doing cocaine (at least i assume it was cocaine).

but then i came down from that euphoria and realized it wasn't nirvana or any **** like that, just a drug experience. but i dunno wtf i did because marijuana has never made that happen to me and honestly it seemed like i caused it with my 'meditation.'
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote