Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Band Or Artist In The Past 5 Years
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 02:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadkennedysmeetstheclash
Obviously, I don't PERSONALLy belive that Coldplay or Babyshambles or kasier cheifs ar ethe best band of the past 5 years, but COMMERCAILLY they are. You can't argue with album sales and figures. Band in teh last 40 eyar slike the white stripes???? The reason there is no other like them is because they're ****. Ni the simplicity is the fact that they're no talented losers. Name me one good lyrical song by teh white stripes, I dare you.. Okay, name a band like Hot Hot heat. Okay so Seether, and american hi-fi are generic but they're talanted. More talnted than the White Stripes at any rate. And thinkign muse are head and shoulders above everyone is why you are an idiot my friend. Muse are good but they'r enot THAT good.
If i started a band mostly consisting of pre schoolers, we would still be better than Seether.

Fell In Love With A Girl has some clever lyrics, among others...Its not really the lyrics that make The White Stripes great anyway, their like AC/DC...They are more about the music than the message.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote