Music Banter - View Single Post - LoveDump 2015
Thread: LoveDump 2015
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 12:09 PM   #158 (permalink)
Lovedump2k15
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You people are ****ing this up. You';re not supposed to post IN THE ****ING THREAD with the goddamn Lovedump avatar! What's wrong with you???

And yes, I am taking it seriously, don't care if you lot aren't. I have things to say, to certain people, and I will say them, and mean them. If that makes me old and boring, then just call me Trollheart.

You're mostly a bunch of immature schoolkids.
Oh Trollheart, you young little scoundrel you, how I do so love your enthusiasm for the holiday! But you're forgetting that Valentines Day is about spreading love, uninhibited and true, and while a PM is a good way to convey love to a single person, a post can spread love and cheer to the entire land of Musicbanter! And in advance, i'm afraid that I can't leave your lawn until my combination bake sale lemonade stand raises enough money to fund the Happy Neighborhood Club's local trip to the dimension of interstellar gladiatorial combat! But feel free to have a glass and a cookie in the meantime; they're plum-delicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
I got a beautiful poem! All Hail!

Thanks, stranger. I smiled.
No need to thank me, darlin'! After all, you've earned all the love that I can give!
Lovedump2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote