Music Banter - View Single Post - 1001 Metal Albums you should hear before you die
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 12:30 PM   #132 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primeval Scum View Post
Leaps and bounds. I disliked their early material. They've really come into their own on the last two albums though. Their music has more progressive and melodic elements than before, while somehow becoming even more brutal at the same time. Try songs like The Carbon Stampede, Your Disposal, Lifestalker and Kingdom of Tyrants for a taste of what CD does now.
I'm currently in a metalcore phase, so I won't be checking them out today at least, but what would you compare their current sound to? It's hard to get a handle on what you're talking about, but I am definitely intrigued and will be listening to that album pretty soon (my metalcore phase is concerned with only the most brutal of bands ATM, so I may very well transition into death metal soon if I hear of anything that interests me, such as this.)
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote