Music Banter - View Single Post - Hardcore Mosh Pits
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 11:58 PM   #41 (permalink)
grtwhtgrvty
jiojoijoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
I love being a smaller man and hopping into mosh's. Courteous people don't push me too hard but I can push anyone as hard as I fucking want. Other small men are relentless to me though, I punch them in the face.
I know right. I'm 130 lbs. I'm like a ragdoll. I literally would just jump into the fray and get thrown around like a piece of paper.

Scariest pit ever was at an Emmure show (I know Emmure but I was invited and the tickets were free). There were just way too many people. Like 5x the amount of people that should be in the space, all hardcore dancing, with no regard for anyone around them. There was blood everywhere. One of the girls I was with got her nose broken and we couldn't even get her out of the pit and as we are trying to drag her out for like 5 minutes I get pushed the wrong way and get a charlie horse in both of my legs and punched in the face simultaneously. The bathrooms were ****ed. People crying, vomiting, doing drugs, blood everywhere. No security guards to be found, people jumping from the balcony like 15 feet into the crowd. Completely ridiculous.
grtwhtgrvty is offline   Reply With Quote