Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 07:33 PM   #18184 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Yesterday, I learned that a very good friend of mine passed away from severe internal injuries sustained from a car accident. She was hit by an impaired driver while driving home from work. She was a longtime friend, a fellow classmate in university, a fellow flutist and musician, and only 24 years old. She was an only child to her parents and a great friend to everybody else. I will miss playing and performing flute duets with her. May she rest in peace.

I urge anyone who has or who is considering driving after drinking alcohol or using drugs to please, PLEASE rethink their actions and do the responsible thing by taking a taxi, public transit, or even just staying the night at your friend's place or a hotel. I know Trollheart had a thread on this very topic that I posted in recently, and it all seems very poignant now after this terrible tragedy.

For you Samantha, because Telemann was your favourite:

BD I'm sorry love.If you need anything at all,like ever pm me .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote