Music Banter - View Single Post - -=-=-=Norg's Journal-=-=-=-
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 09:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Norg
Music Addict

SPeaking of Sub-genre i was driving and happen to be near SOUND revolution !! a small little local record store here in Houston (Since they all seem to be dying) to pick me up a new record yesterday ok plug over

Phuture Doom

i thought i was buying like a new Electronic Death metal band but it was actual labeled "Breakbeat" when i got home

anyways they started rapping mid way through the album but its all good the album is really good and this song is like 5/5 CLASSIC and yall should all really listen to it and love it

and you know what i think i realllyyy love Electronic & Heavy music mixed together its like my favorite Genre i think thats why i like bands like KORN Dir en grey and all the Metalcore bands cus they seem to all do that

p.s can someone tell me how to acctually show YT vids and hide them but TBO i think the link thingy works best its faster and more efficient and i love that

*****https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTjcPLWW2M0****** NSFW Includes Naked Blow up dolls which i dont think is that bad .. 0_o

Last edited by Norg; 02-09-2015 at 09:56 PM.
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote