Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 07:16 PM   #18194 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Yesterday, I learned that a very good friend of mine passed away from severe internal injuries sustained from a car accident. She was hit by an impaired driver while driving home from work. She was a longtime friend, a fellow classmate in university, a fellow flutist and musician, and only 24 years old. She was an only child to her parents and a great friend to everybody else. I will miss playing and performing flute duets with her. May she rest in peace.

I urge anyone who has or who is considering driving after drinking alcohol or using drugs to please, PLEASE rethink their actions and do the responsible thing by taking a taxi, public transit, or even just staying the night at your friend's place or a hotel. I know Trollheart had a thread on this very topic that I posted in recently, and it all seems very poignant now after this terrible tragedy.

For you Samantha, because Telemann was your favourite:

I am really, really sorry Mel. From the bottom of my heart. I can't even imagine what you're going through right now and I want you to know I can PM anytime or skype. I'll try get another chat device on my phone so we can talk again because I miss you terribly. *hugs*

People who take drugs/drink and drive are pathetic. I hope they end up in jail and permanently without a licence before they even get a chance to hurt anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
I think I said this before but **** death. Death is a ****ing *******. Why can't I just get ****ed up every day for the rest of time without this whole death bull****. Seriously who the **** forgot to veto that ****.
I think I'm the only one who actually can say this around here when you rant, have a cup of shut the fuck up and be respectful.

----------

I'm having a ****ing horrible day. I have bills coming out of my ears from all different businesses, I can't survive on the bull**** they call welfare and I got offered a job to find out that I'll spend $18 in travel (3 hours travel time) to do one measly hour tutorial as a maths tutor. That's over half of what my rate is. I want to jump off a ****ing bridge I'm so sick of this ****. I hate borrowing money off people and owing my ****ing soul to doctors and pharmacies because I have 2 ****ing diseases that I didn't ****ing ask for. I have to take a butt load of medication and all I want to do is swallow the lot and say goodnight. I haven't felt this low in a long time. If anyone cares I'm not suicidal but it would be much easier than trying to scrap by like this. Somehow I'll get through this. I was going to ring for a food parcel but am sure they won't consider me broke enough because I don't have 7 kids to feed and not an alcoholic. I guess I will be back to job hunting I think and of course that will be delayed because I have a surgery on the 25th of Feb which requires weeks of recovery.