Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 10:26 PM   #18203 (permalink)
ribbons
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I'm having a ****ing horrible day. I have bills coming out of my ears from all different businesses, I can't survive on the bull**** they call welfare and I got offered a job to find out that I'll spend $18 in travel (3 hours travel time) to do one measly hour tutorial as a maths tutor. That's over half of what my rate is. I want to jump off a ****ing bridge I'm so sick of this ****. I hate borrowing money off people and owing my ****ing soul to doctors and pharmacies because I have 2 ****ing diseases that I didn't ****ing ask for. I have to take a butt load of medication and all I want to do is swallow the lot and say goodnight. I haven't felt this low in a long time. If anyone cares I'm not suicidal but it would be much easier than trying to scrap by like this. Somehow I'll get through this. I was going to ring for a food parcel but am sure they won't consider me broke enough because I don't have 7 kids to feed and not an alcoholic. I guess I will be back to job hunting I think and of course that will be delayed because I have a surgery on the 25th of Feb which requires weeks of recovery.
Vanilla, I can only imagine how frustrated you are feeling and your post just goes to show that when one’s health is in peril, EVERYTHING else is affected. I really hope that the surgery on the 25th is successful and you find some much needed relief. Chronic pain is no joke. I don’t mean to pry, but I recall you had shared on the forum that you suffer from a particular disease that I also had when I was much younger. I underwent surgery to arrest that disease and it was largely successful and I experienced a lot of relief from pain afterward. I hope and pray for the same outcome for you.
ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote