Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 01:38 PM   #7948 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
I don't talk about it for 3 reasons.
1. I find it boring
2. I am boring
3. I find people who's favourite topic of conversation is themselves to be boring.

Also I think people confuse having a moan with having a superior attitude, people bitch about things and people all the time, I'm no different.

I don't know if people make a bigger deal of it because I'm a moderator. I've never hidden behind my mod status. I was exactly the same when I wasn't one and I've only permabanned something like 2 regular members in the 6 or 7 years I've been doing it and even then they were people who were only here a month or two, so it's not like I use this place as a power trip.

If I say there's loads of **** in the lounge it's just a personal opinion, I'm not warning anyone or telling people to sort it out or threatening to ban anyone.
I've said many many times I'm only interested in moderating the actual music parts of the board.

And of course I'm an attention whore, isn't anybody who posts something online?

I'm not seeking validation but i'll take it if given, same goes for notoriety.
Dude you are awesome. I haven't disagreed with one thing you've said since day one. And your reputation as being someone who is tight assed is undeserving and a crock of ****.