Music Banter - View Single Post - A story...
Thread: A story...
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 02:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Default A story...

You've probably played a game like this before, and the premise is very simple. One person starts a story, and every person after them adds to it. There isn't really a definite goal, or any guidelines, but you do get bonus points for taking the story as far away from the original subject matter as possible. Well, let's jump right in...

Chapter One

There once was a simple farmer who loved three things in life; family, hard work, and recreational drugs. And on a certain summer day, while he was taking a break from plowing his fields and swinging lazily in his hammock by the lake, a smoky joint in hand as he happily watched his family fishing for bass, he laid back in the total comfort that came from the realization that he had found a way to successfully merge all three of his interests. However, his peace of mind was tested when a limo suddenly cut across the perfect field of grass, kicking up dirt as it quickly turned to park next to him. The driver got out to open the passenger door, and a smarmy man in a fancy suit stepped out. "Damn," thought the farmer, "it's him again." The fancy man walked over to the farmer, looking around with disgust at the lush nature that surrounded him. "Damn nature, with it's dirt and it's trees," thought the smarmy man. "I swear, one of these days i'm gonna be riding in my combination monster truck-concrete mixer, wind blowing in my feathered hair as I violate that stuck up bitch Mother Nature, and i'm gonna look around to appreciate my work only to see that the whole world has finally been paved!" The smarmy man was momentarily lost in his dreams of an air-conditioned world, until a mosquito bit him and brought him back to reality. He slapped at it, and continued walking towards the farmer, saying "Hello. My name is Rich McAsshole, but I believe we've already met once before. As my agent tells me, you've refused my offer to buy your land?" The farmer snubbed his dooby out, and stretched as he thought of how to reply to the bothersome man who was currently trespassing on his property.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote