Music Banter - View Single Post - Bands That Should Break Up
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 12:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
ReadyMadeFour64
Music Addict

Default Bands That Should Break Up

Here is a thread that will be interesting. What bands do you think should break up? Here are some of my bands.

1. KISS

Kiss really are sellouts to me. They only go and do things for profit, and it ruins their already "rock" image. When a band is known for selling Coffins and many other weird merchandise, and own a football team, the career is over.

2. AC/DC

I am not a big AC/DC fan to be honest, but I do find their first 3 albums great. I only bring up AC/DC because they had their run. AC/DC are now old and really don't bring much more to the table. AC/DC's new album was horrible. From fans to people not into AC/DC, the album is awful. I just think they should not be together as a band.

3. The Smashing Pumpkins

I love The Smashing Pumpkins, but they lost their edge. Maybe I am a little nostalgia-blind, but what else can The Smashing Pumpkins do. Not to mention Billy Corgan keeps breaking up the band. Billy should just end it.

4. U2

This one might happen, but for different reasons. The latest album by U2 bombed, even though they gave it free to every iTunes user. Also, Bono's bike crash incident. They were really a great band, but the music business looks like it does not want the music.

5. Fallout Boy

Talk about a change in music. If you did not know, Fallout Boy was a new wave/punk band but now they are playing and seen with 5 Seconds Of Summer and many other pop bands. They really need to break up.

6. Queen

I am stepping on pins and needles. Queen is an amazing band, but since Freddie Mercury is dead, they can't carry on. Nothing is going to keep the band going. It will be sad but it kind of needs to happen. They can get a good singer, like Journey's new singer. I just think Queen needs to break up.

Before I stop writing, I want to say The Who should NOT break up. They are doing pretty well, yet Rolling Stone says they should break up.
Any other bands? Tell me below.
ReadyMadeFour64 is offline   Reply With Quote