Music Banter - View Single Post - Wildest Dreams.
Thread: Wildest Dreams.
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 11:00 AM   #39 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Conversation about aids ring any bells?
Or how evil republicans don't believe in stem cell research?

Want outta my basement....It takes time cause you left a bad taste in my mouth.A very bad taste.Gonna be ainute bro.Plus you like to side up to noobs who dont last here and aggravte some natives.Also not wise, imo.But With you should have stuck with my rule 1 month observation. Had I done that, I actually wouldn't point out flaws in yer logic,because your opinions wouldn't concern me.But see after nite quill and licking modwrys ass all night you actually managed to piss on my tree.And I handt ever done anything but be kind to you.See you cross me and I forgive you.Dont mean I gotta forget it,or in your case let you forget.

Also yeah we talk smack to eachother but there is a line.And until you now each member you cant just dive in and think it will work out for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote