Music Banter - View Single Post - Wildest Dreams.
Thread: Wildest Dreams.
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 11:16 AM   #48 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Aids, no. And republicans vote against stem cell research for religious reasons. That's a fact. And I dislike them for it. I'm allowed that opinion.

Some members here were brutal and ganged up on that guy. You're pissed at me for sticking up for him but give them a pass? Says a lot.

Stew all you want Roxy. Maybe you should post a sticky about "your" forum rules. Might make it easier for you.
Dude,I dont stew.I think you should have gotten to know ppl here better.I mean ****, some of these ppl have been friends for years and know what is acceptable. You just strolled here and made the mistake of thinkin . cause you were on yer last site for ten years that this joint is virtually the same.I dont **** with noobs for a month bc I watch and read what they say,and their true colors come out after that long, personal preference g.That's it.And everyone I consider to be my friend on here went through it.Only they didnt know it bc I m quietly watchin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote