Music Banter - View Single Post - Wildest Dreams.
Thread: Wildest Dreams.
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 11:53 AM   #53 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Now, don't you two feel better now that all of this is aired out in the open? Roxy, Chula never meant to insult you, and just because he disagrees with Conservative politics doesn't mean that he's taking personal shots at you. He's entitled to his opinions, just as you're entitled to yours. And Chula, Roxy didn't know you long enough to know what kind of person you were, and made a few assumptions based on what you'd posted, but that doesn't mean that she hates you, it just means that she's the kind of person that you have to earn their trust before really talking with them. She felt like you got in her face without first earning that trust when you questioned an issue that's sensitive to her (politics), which is understandable.

Now, since I started this, it's only right that I end it. You two are both decent people, and you shouldn't let a misunderstanding keep you from getting to know each other better. So let's put all of this aside and move forward with out lives.

My wildest dream is when I formed a band and united the world via music, Wyld Stallyns style.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote