Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 10:19 AM   #8211 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
People have been throwing off color remarks around a lot recently. Ever since Sansa got banned the general PC atmosphere of the forum has gotten MUCH more laid back. I highly doubt I would have gotten away scot-free with calling Roxy a "flat-chested beaner" only a few months ago. Do I appreciate JWB using that word in that way? Not particularly. But I know he's not a homophobe, so I chalk it up to comedic preference and move on.
I have no idea whether he's a homophobe or not. Frankly, that doesn't matter to me. You use the term for comedic effect. I wouldn't particularly use that word either but at least I know why you're doing it. Why the f*ck do you have to throw f*ggot into a description about a movie? Then, one of our members gets offended and the excuse of "Oh, I wasn't using it sexually" was thrown in. That's f*cking bullsh*t.

That's like saying "Hey John, I'm glad your mom is dead. OH JUST KIDDING LOLZ"

It's offensive that way he used it. I didn't mean to call out the mods. I actually like JWB. I just don't like that particular reasoning he uses often. I was just pissed.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE