Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 10:31 AM   #8212 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
Yeah, and it's bullsh*t. It's even more bullsh*t that the mods don't even attempt to stop it. I wasn't the biggest dirty fan, but that guy had a target on his back. Everything he said was scrutinized yet there are some members here that get away with murder. Don't get me wrong, I like JWB. I think that a blunt personality that speaks his mind is a good thing for this board, but using the term "f*aggot" that loosely is completely unnecessary and flat out disrespectful, no matter what the intended use.

Since I'm on that topic, what the f*ck is the intended use? If you're not using f*ggot to refer to somebody sexually then what the f*ck are you using it for? It makes no sense. It's stupid. It's childish.
I hate that word.F*ggot and ni*ger are the quickest way to end up with a Colombian neck tie.

Edit: Smoking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.