Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 05:57 PM   #8267 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
Regardless of whether you like the film or not, there is no reason why a person should refer to anything as a "faggot art film". The whole "Oh, I wasn't using that word sexually" excuse is bullshit. People who use that excuse are assholes. Don't worry though, I wasn't using that term biologically. You're just an asshole.
it's not an excuse just a clarification. *** just seems a befitting way to demean pretentious hipster types. i don't even mind those types of people as individuals i just like to make fun of them. if my use still offends you then fine, just as long as you are offended at what i am actually saying and not jumping to the conclusion that i was trying to disparage gays or anything like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What would you like us to do? Is there some pattern here that I'm not aware of? I agree his use of the word is inappropriate but this is the only time I've seen him use it. I can delete it. I can delete every offensive word anyone ever says on here moving forward but I suspect that would only achieve the goal pissing everyone off.
nah, i also called that rap hater blanche a sonnet reading f@ggot when he bragged about liking shakespeare