Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 07:13 PM   #281 (permalink)
Key

There are a few gems here and there that you can find either on the internet or talking to someone you know. Some of the songs are so catchy that it's just something you need to hear more than once, and something you need to share with your friends and possibly family. I'm going to share a few that I have in mind...

When you say "manly", you've got to think of this song. Can you tell me what's better than hearing a guy with a full beard and long hair in a deep monotone voice talking about what he's talking about in this video? That's right, you can't, because there is nothing more manly than this, or so I thought...

I know, this isn't anything near the original video that goes with this song, but someone had the idea to add he-man to this song, and it just works perfectly. Like honestly, if I hadn't known better, I really would've thought this was the original video that the creators of he-man made for this song that they made, but obviously they didn't do either of those.

I'm just putting this song, because why not? It's perfection.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote