Music Banter - View Single Post - Hell Date.
Thread: Hell Date.
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 07:54 PM   #34 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
*sigh*

If you make plans to hang out with a guy all alone, there is only one way they interpret that.
Um like all the time I do this because I've had a lot of guy friends. Yes quite a few wanted a piece of me but they all got shut down. I had maybe 5 guys that didn't want to get with me and were just my friend. My current bff J we will call him was wanting a relationship but he understands that I don't feel that way and we carried on as normal. He even sleeps in my bed if he stays over. On a related note, J took me to a party and there was a really cute guy there that looked like Jonathan Rhys Meyer. He didn't really pay much attention to me sob.Apparently he's shy/quiet to start with around new people but I think I wasn't his cup of tea. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I broke up with my boyfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Especially if he "hangs out" ...
So you're saying a guy can't be a platonic friend to a girl (even one as hot as Vanilla) unless he's in a crowd? Or is this just you, speaking for all maledom?

If he "hangs out" you know what I'll do with it? Pull it off and staple it to his head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Unless there's a friendzone situation or the woman is fugly, then any plans made between one guy and one woman are generally going to be seen one way.
Well I guess friend zoning is more common that I thought.