Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 09:32 AM   #283 (permalink)
Key

I did a "song of the day" section a while ago but it was more of a collaboration effort. I can't quite remember if I've done a solo song of the day section. I may have, but I feel like it'd be fun to bring it back. The only difference this time, is that it won't be a traditional song of the day, wherein it won't be a daily update. I'll just be posting every now and again when I either have a song stuck in my head, or whenever I feel a song is worth posting for whatever reason. I suppose that's enough intro, let's get right into it.

The Doors - Riders On The Storm

I wouldn't say i'm a humongous Doors fan, but I am quite fond of Jim Morrison and what he left in terms of music. There are a few times where I feel it's necessary to listen to an entire Doors album, but admittedly that comes a bit rarely. However, there are times when I get into a mood where The Doors fit the mood i'm in perfectly. Riders of The Storm is among one of those reasons as to why i'm posting it. Another reason is that I heard part of the song in a video that I watched a while ago, and it's been stuck in my head since then, and so that's probably the bigger reason for me posting it. It's a great song, and probably one of my more favorite Doors songs, but unfortunately I don't really have a lot of other favorites. Still, it seems worth it to post it here anyway.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote