Music Banter - View Single Post - Most overrated bands ever?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 02:48 PM   #598 (permalink)
Muzak
Music Addict

I actually think Pink Floyd is becoming overated even though it isn't their fault. It is just that at my school, like almost out of every 10 people, 1 or 2 people wear Pink Floyd shirts/hats/bags. It seems that now the little kiddies are now trying to be all liking Rock and yet half of them, I would say, like 50 Cent and other rappers and pop rock. But the worst part is that every single one of the things they wear (shirts/hats/bags) it is the Dark Side of the Moon symbol. I mean, I know most of them personally and I know they listen to Pink Floyd alot and many times it is other albums but many of the other ones I don't know, I ask them their favorite song by them and everytime they respond "Money".
(I think this is a run-on sorry)
Also, AC/DC, not their fault either. But most kids have these AD/CD hats or shirts and I ask them what albums do they listen to and they all answer with "Back and Black". Yes it is a good album but there are many more by them that are great. I think AC/DC and Pink Floyd is the victim when it comes to being overated. Does this happen to anyone else are am I the only one? Please don't flame.