Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 10:59 AM   #8368 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
it's a false sense of intellectual prowess that doesn't really interest me, guy. let's stick to me not calling people ***gots for now and we'll talk about the grammar later, ok?
Not gonna lie, if you're the kind of guy who thinks he's making a compromise for the sake of politeness by not using the word ***got, you're the kind of guy I want out of musicbanter.

A lot of people with your mindset seem to have this attitude that if you dont give a **** you're absolved from being responsible for what you say. Life doesn't work that way. You can exercise your right to free speech. We can exercise ours to tell you how we feel about what you're saying.

Also, musicbanter provides a platform for speech that isn't necessarily fully free. They can at any time choose to cease providing the means for either of us to espouse our messages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!