Music Banter - View Single Post - Hell Date.
Thread: Hell Date.
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 05:32 AM   #94 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
i will say sleeping in the same bed as platonic opposite sex friends which started for one party as a love interest is a bit funny to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
I didn't read everything but ^ agreed.

Sharing a bed, massages, wearing low cut shirts when its just the two of you.. There's a lot of things that kinda shouldn't be done with bros. Take it from an expert she-bro.

I also think that generally, men and women can't be best friends. Sorry. I know a lot of chicks who have a male best friend and insist its totally cool... But I know twice as many men pining over their 'platonic' best female friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
'S'wut I'm sayin'.
I'm afraid I must agree with all of this. If I had been invited into Fran's bed, even with strict understanding that no sex was on the agenda, I'd be confused and I'd feel uncomfortable. What if you reached out and touched her arse in the night, or rolled over on top of her? Can I ask what you both wear when in bed together, because that would have something of a bearing on the understanding I would feel.

I would just think that any woman who invites a man, a friend, into her bed, even given the above, is sending the wrong signals, even if unintentionally. Either that or she's teasing. But it could definitely be misinterpreted and be confusing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Wait, what kind of hearing happens after the conviction?
Perhaps she means a parole hearing?