Music Banter - View Single Post - Hostile Attitudes
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 04:24 PM   #59 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by half_baked87
^ what he said. i wish people could just integrate themselves and not make a show of it. my first thread was a negative one too, but there was a decent response. ah well, how i've grown. besides, since i've been here it seems like every newb was either a 12 year old girl (or a 40 year old pedophile) or a doucher just here to bash emo.
very true, i think the last good intro thread and a good newbie was hmm....i forget his name, asian dude living in paris....all the other newbies are really, well, not worth my attention....besides, 90% of new members that make an intro thread tend not to stick arround, so after i've greeted 100 newbies and tried to be friendly and none of them stay....i really don't feel like it anymore...not to mention that, for me, a good nickname is really importaint, and when i see a nick like "alkčsdkčsdgnbxvukase" i tend to avoid looking not only in the intro thread but also at any post they make to be perfectly honest....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote