Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 12:13 AM   #28367 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Yes, there were indeed two round orbs occupying my attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Makes me wanna go boating.
With a motor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
I love how a female with well-endowed breasts can't post an actual pretty picture without some asshole commenting on her tits. And then describing them as orbs.
Don't worry I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I don't really like lipstick or makeup in general, but I think you wear it nicely.
Thanks bb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Great boobs Vanilla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
If she didn't want comments on them, she shouldn't be flaunting them. Its not always the mans fault for pointing things out like Batlord did.
It was an "accident".

Quote:
Victim blamer... that's fucked up yo.
Lol.

Quote:
I'm just saying that I'm sure Vanilla is OK with the comment. I've seen her take it lightly before. But I could be wrong. I'm also not placing blame on anyone, just saying that Batlord isn't doing anything that Vanilla isn't cool with.
I am, I find it funny. Plus Batlord gets it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
She shouldn't have worn that low cut top and that shade of lipstick shes asking for it.
Damn right, grab dem titties!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post

They are great tits, I'll give her that.
Danke!

Quote:
Vanilla's posts in here are generally a thinly-veiled excuse to show off her breasts. I was just taking out the middle man.
I swear they just pushed their way into the photo, it's hard to avoid them in photos when they're that size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
Great tits, and cute face, the red looks good.

There, a mainly straight female said it. Now everything's OK.
You are like so different from me physically but just as sexually attractive, you're a babe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
There's no need to try and ignore how obvious the attention-seeking was there
Dude, how many times have I said that I love attention?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
because OBVIOUSLY a woman's tits are the MAIN FEATURE of a photo and OBVIOUSLY a woman should expect to be ostracized, sexualized, and turned into a commodity for male consumption because OBVIOUSLY just existing is enough to justify a man's objectification of the female form.

because apparently women exist for heterosexual male approval.

give me a goddamn break.

shame on you.
It's a natural instinct for a guy to look at a woman's physical assets when they are prominent, it's a biological, animal instinct. I'm not saying it's nice for women to have strange men leering at them (I dislike leering from strangers) though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
I've been just sitting here watching everyone argue about tits. I love when Vanilla posts pictures because this happens, it's great entertainment.

Like that time I posted a picture of me in my bikini.

Quote:
I've been joking as I always do with Ki.. but since we are getting all serious Vanilla directly asked about her lipstick in the post and the question was completely ignored to comment on the cleavage. I assume Vanilla doesn't care because I know her better than when I first joined.

I looked, obviously, but I don't feel the need to bring attention to em every time I see them. I've commented on them in the past.
I don't care at all. Thanks for understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
And now it's been talked about for over 3 pages

Mission accomplished eh vanilla
Jealous bb? Is there something wrong with a woman liking attention?

Quote:
The lipstick question was an excuse. She posts pics emphasizing her chest all the time and then mentions something to draw attention away from it, even though she clearly knows what she's doing. It's just her thing.

Like I said. Taking out the middle man.
LIEEEESSSS!!!!

Quote:
You've completely missed my point. And seeing as you decide to comment on the only part of my post that has any sense of argument to it, instead of focusing on my points that Vanilla probably won't be offended is exactly why I'm not even going to continue arguing about this. Women think they can argue with a man about anything, yet they never want to admit when they were in the wrong to begin with. And before anyone says I'm saying Vanilla was in the wrong, im not, if you read my post, I said she probably won't be offended by what Batlord said. Women really need to learn not to take things that men say that seriously.

I'm not continuing with this
I'm definitely not offended and I don't want to have you two love birds argue over silly old me. You're relationship is far more important than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
I love this forum.