Music Banter - View Single Post - Depression and suicide
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 03:38 PM   #711 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by grtwhtgrvty View Post
What I meant is what I said -- that suicide is when mental illness kills someone, depression as an example. You're reading into subtext that isn't there. Reading into non existent subtext literally has nothing to do with my ability to express a point. I think you need to go back to the 7th grade and have a teacher address, very slowly, critical thinking and reading comprehension. I know our school system is ****, but come on.
Well fair enough that's your point then and I still disagree with it and how it conflicts with choice being present. Too bad it's too moronic to address. Sorry about that.

Quote:
Nice generalization. Absolutely no logic made in this point whatsoever. Sweeping generalization. It's not my fault that you missed the point.
Not my fault that you can't grasp the logic of my statement.

Quote:
Hypocrisy under the guise of satire.
Nah I just straight up called you a dick because you were being one. Stop that. You might find that people might even concede points if you didn't come off so arrogantly.