Music Banter - View Single Post - If You Want To Know Why The Spill Your Guts Thread Was Closed Read On
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 08:40 PM   #55 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
You know it's funny but I always felt I was very fair to you. When people were calling you a troll or would cross the line with you they were always asked to stop whether it be publicly or privately and told if they had a problem with you personally not to enter debate with you. I overlooked some of your more arrogant traits because I felt you were an asset to the music forums and I don't have a problem with people with strong opinions posting in them. The problem seems to be when you were confronted with people with equally strong opinions you don't seem to be able to take it.
I was always civil to you, if I ever dismissed anything you said I always gave reasons as to why I disagreed with you. I don't really see what else I can do. If you have a problem with the way I debate things then don't do it and find someone else.

And this whole thing isn't about finger pointing it's about people looking at themselves and trying to improve and you can't tell me you're entirely blameless either.

What's sad is you have not once maturely expressed your shortcomings as a moderator and how you are going to improve the forum as a moderator.

So far you have made it very clear that you are above criticism and your arrogance has blinded you of your failure to successful moderate this forum.

Again, I don't have to prove anything to you anymore because obviously the OWNER of this forum feels the same way about this forum as I do.

In other words, you have been put on notice and you know you have otherwise you would not have made this thread.

I am just trying to get you to understand that its not JUST the members and you play an essential role too as far as why this forum is the way it is. It would be immature to blame every one else and not take no type of responsibility yourself.