Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 09:35 PM   #5632 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
I'm a vandal. Graffiti is art, you just don't know anything about what goes into it. I just need to apply myself more, I think I've got some decent styles they're just uncontrolled and sloppy right now. Story of my life so far with pretty much everything else too, not that that's remotely relevant.
Alright, you posted before I could get my edit of my previous post in, so I'm just gonna repost it...

Edit: To be perfectly honest, it's all well and good to blow off steam by bitching about your life on this site, but when you keep doing stupid **** like that, defending it as if it's some kind of alternative lifestyle and not just you being an idiot, and then wonder why you feel your life is ****ed, it really makes me feel like not giving a ****. Why the **** should I when you can't catch a clue with a baseball glove? I'm not saying you can't get ****ed up and go crazy every now and again, but stop romanticizing being a juvenile delinquent. It's not cute. It's not cool. It's moronic.

How the **** am I the one saying this ****?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
holy **** I missed this the first time around. This is ****ing hilarious.
You just bitched about ugly condos. If you're vandalizing condos because you don't like them, then that is malicious. You're a vandal. Deal with it.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote