Music Banter - View Single Post - If You Want To Know Why The Spill Your Guts Thread Was Closed Read On
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 09:47 PM   #67 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
Did you even read the first post of this thread?

The whole point if this is asking EVERYBODY to try and show a bit of restraint so we don't have to start throwing down draconian laws down that nobody wants and banning people. This isn't moderators vs members, this is members full stop as in everybody, me, you, that guy who posts all those K pop videos.... everybody.

Again I ask you, what would you like me to do? anybody who went over the line with you was asked not to do it and action was taken, I was always civil to you. I'm not saying I'm perfect here but I'm beginning to think putting a saint in charge of the forum still wouldn't satisfy you.

And we have not been 'Put on notice' by the owners. I asked the question if things were becoming too much in the Lounge and was told it might be a good time to tighten things up a bit given that we're allowed to be a bit looser than their other forums. It's worked that way for 10 years, there's no harm in ensuring people are reminded about the situation.

Nobody is asking anybody to be whiter than white here, just making an effort to calm things down. As in not sending so many threads off topic with stuff that could just as easily be said in the shoutbox, or being quick to label people pointlessly.
Your right, this isn't a members versus moderator debate nor did I imply it so don't make it into one. This is about YOU. This is me simply responding to a post in which you pointed the finger at all the members and did not reflect on any of your own short comings as a moderator. You made it appear as if you were put on notice in your first post, no where do you imply you "personally inquired" about anything and if that is the case you should have said that instead of perpetuating the opposite.

If that is the case, why did you delete the SYG thread? Your "new story" reeks of bs to be honest.

If this is not what you intended than you should have clarified that because your first post comes off arrogant. Every time I or anyone disagrees with you you throw a tantrum like its against the law to disagree with you. Like your status on this forum anoints you as the most high and nobody can disagree with anything you say.

Again, I ask what can YOU do to improve this forum and be a better moderator. I notice you are still deflecting that question and trying to fit "everybody" in the question. This is not everybody. This is about YOU.

Why is it so hard for you to answer this question?