Music Banter - View Single Post - If You Want To Know Why The Spill Your Guts Thread Was Closed Read On
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 10:02 PM   #70 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

If you want the full story I'll give it to you.

In the past month or so I have been receiving complaints from members that they felt that something needed to be done about what was being posted in the Lounge.
After the debacle that happened in the SYG thread where there were 20 pages of bickering I closed it down for a couple of days. I re-opned it and people just carried on with the bickering like nothing had happened.

I asked a question in the mod forum based on these factors if it was time to do something about this where Yac posted his reply to me which I posted earlier that it was maybe time something was done about it, then I closed the SYG thread and started this thread.

Then a few hours later Vanilla re-opned that thread under approved post conditions and asked if anyone minded it being re-opned. We then had a vote in the mod forum which is still ongoing about getting rid of that thread for good, Currently it's at 3 to 1 votes to close it for good.

That's exactly what happened, this is not me issuing a personal vendetta or me wanting to get my own way. This is about me acting as a moderator and trying to do something about things when I'm asked to. Something I believe you want me to do. You can't complain that I don't act and then when I do act on an issue complain when I do. That's just being contrary for the sake of it.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.