Music Banter - View Single Post - If You Want To Know Why The Spill Your Guts Thread Was Closed Read On
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 09:32 AM   #141 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulflower View Post

No one should not have to stroke your eagle.
Keep your hands off my eagle!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
I'd like to agree, but what you've said is tantamount to slandering Right-Track and Mojo. Nobody ever modded like those guys.
I think you misunderstood, as it was qualified by "I don't know what goes on with them behind the scenes." He was just saying of those who work and are active now, this is what I think". I could be wrong, but that's how I read it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulflower View Post
Well I know this is the best I am going to get from you especially when you pretty much showed me on more than one occasion that you don't care about this forum. You foolishly blame others instead of maturely pointing out errors on your part and things you can do as a moderator to improve it.
And what have you done to improve the forum, other than whine and bitch?
Quote:
I have not disrespected you at all in this thread
Saying someone has failed in their job is not disrespecting them?

Actually, I don't know why I'm bothering: you have completely ignored any of my posts directed at you, while at the same time ranting on about people ignoring you. Is there an echo in here?

Apart from anything else, why is everyone talking to/at Urban like he's the only mod here? There is a team: if you want to blame one, blame them all. Not as if there's anything to be blamed for.

And Orph, with what very very little I know of Yac, I would have taken "food for thought?" as "better do something about it or we may have to take this further". I think we should trust Urban to know Yac better than we do, and not to make suppositions we can't possibly justify.