Music Banter - View Single Post - If You Want To Know Why The Spill Your Guts Thread Was Closed Read On
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 10:04 AM   #149 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
The moderators here are not the problem with the community. People are acting like children, arguing that they should be allowed to use all sorts of epithets and slurs and then arguing that they shouldn't be criticised for it. There are plenty of people on these forums who seemingly exist to stir the pot and start ****. There are members who repeatedly engage in the same self destructive behaviour, vomit it all over the forum, apologise and then just do it again. Members who repeatedly espouse bigoted, racist, sexist opinions and coast along on a tide of "Well he's personable" as if that makes any difference. Then there's the crowd that coasts along on a flying ****ing carpet of social justice while totally abandoning any pretense to not being an ******* in the process.
You're gonna have to name names and offenses because I just don't see it that way. Aside from the occasional racey joke no one is any of those things.

I understand how in a general sense the forum can lack restraint when moderating those things but I don't think anyone has crossed the line repeatedly enough to be singled out or banned. I was not a member here during all the drama with vilified members of the past but from what I've heard about them no one currently deserves to join their list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump

Last edited by DwnWthVwls; 02-25-2015 at 10:10 AM.