Music Banter - View Single Post - If You Want To Know Why The Spill Your Guts Thread Was Closed Read On
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 10:12 AM   #152 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Oh, please. I've looked at older posts in the SYG thread, out of curiosity, and it's the same now as it ever was. I'm getting tired of all of these people coming out of the woodwork to bash on it, whining about how MB is going to hell, when in fact they used to post in it as often as anyone else.

Seriously, what is this? Why is everyone getting so defensive, pointing fingers at each other, as if everyone is desperate to vilify someone so that they themselves look good in comparison? We're all good people, and we all get a little carried away every now and then. I feel like this crack-down on the Lounge has actually made things worse, because now everyone is trying to find out who the "culprit" is, who is responsible for spamming to the point where the mods feel the need to take action. In reality, we're all responsible. Maybe it's time to just stop pointing fingers and start talking with each other, instead of at each other.
The SYG thread used to be just that a way to express how you feel about people on the site. Making it an alternative spam thread isn't exactly spilling your guts but I digress. I don't recall getting defensive about anything except for the mods who take far too much **** on a site that they put alot into. I think I mentioned the pointing of the fingers also which was my main point so glad you at least swallowed that.