Music Banter - View Single Post - If You Want To Know Why The Spill Your Guts Thread Was Closed Read On
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 10:30 AM   #156 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
The SYG thread used to be just that a way to express how you feel about people on the site. Making it an alternative spam thread isn't exactly spilling your guts but I digress. I don't recall getting defensive about anything except for the mods who take far too much **** on a site that they put alot into. I think I mentioned the pointing of the fingers also which was my main point so glad you at least swallowed that.
But in the SYG thread, we were just speaking our mind and talking candidly with each other, which is also known as "spilling our guts". It's off-topic banter in the part of the website that was set up specifically for off-topic banter, and while it had lately become quite silly, it wasn't nearly as offensive and full of spam as everyone is making it out to be.

I have to ask, what's with the end of your post? The "glad you at least swallowed that" part, I mean. I find it rude as hell. It's not like we were arguing with each other, and you finally convinced me of something. If you read my posts in this thread, I've been trying to talk with Urban about what exactly was going on with the owners, while also trying to keep people from throwing insults at each other. My post, even though it quoted you, wasn't directed solely at you when I talked about the surge of finger-pointing that's been going around. I think I've been pretty civil so far, and if you disagree, then please let me know what exactly I've done wrong.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------