Music Banter - View Single Post - If You Want To Know Why The Spill Your Guts Thread Was Closed Read On
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 10:45 AM   #160 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulflower View Post
I will answer your post Urban not ignoring it.

Did you see the post where Urban was caught in a lie with his original post? Urban has apologized and I have accepted it but I feel members have a right to feel "upset" because of that and as Opriel put it, it was quite disrespectful to blindside members as an "excuse" to argue changes have to be made.

Thats not how you reinforce changes. It lacks intergrity

You dont have to agree with all my opinions about Urban but that was clearly....wrong

Oddly nobody besides me and Opriel has express disappointment in that.
First, Jennifer welcome back. I don't look at it as lying. I think he wanted to keep the conversation between him and Yac private which is kind of admirable if you ask me. Anyway people can choose to interpret things however they like and express their opinions. I don't think we are at the point of re-enforcing change, I think he wanted to clear the air and make people aware of the fact that he doesn't want to police the site he wants to moderate it and also contribute. I'm not disappointed in Richard he does a fantastic job by my standards.